In-Person Coronavirus Precaution Policies
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Music To Grow On, Music Therapy Services, INC. has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19.
To resume in person services at private homes, all parties agree to following policies:
- All parties agree to sign the Music To Grow On Assumption of Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID.
- The location where services are provided are in a well-ventilated space with open doors or windows when possible.
- Care providers will complete the Health Screening Assessment Form (for both the care provider AND the individual being provided service) at least one hour prior to the therapist arriving for the scheduled session. If any symptoms listed on the assessment are present, the session will be canceled.
- Music To Grow On therapists will complete a Health Screening Assessment prior to reporting to work. If Therapist is exhibiting any symptoms listed on the assessment, the session will be canceled and a make-up session scheduled where possible.
- All persons will wear a mask when in the presence of Music To Grow On therapists with the exception of if a client cannot tolerate wearing a mask or a health condition prevents this.
- Care providers agree that if someone tests positive for COVID, Music To Grow On must be contacted within 12 hours of positive test to allow for exposure review by submitting information through this form.
- If a Music To Grow On therapist tests positive or has an exposure to someone who tests positive, Music To Grow On will report any possible exposures within 12 hours. Additionally, Music To Grow On therapists will quarantine as outlined by California Department of Public Health guidelines.
- All equipment used during music therapy sessions will be sanitized before and after the session by the owner of this equipment.
- If precaution policies are not withheld, Music To Grow On will return to virtual services or put services on hold.